- More than 29,000 children die of hunger and easily preventable diseases.
- 50,000 die due to poverty-related causes. That amounts to 18 million people per year.
- Some 425 million children do not have access to safe water sources.
- More than 1.3 billion people live on less than $1.
- Our planet is warming at a faster rate than at any time in the last 10,000 years.
- We all must have a sense of ownership and guardianship over our precious planet.
- We can break the cycle that dooms children to malnutrition, lack of health care, and illiteracy.
- The survival of the world's children begins with us.
- We invite you to join a cause that's larger than yourself...
- The Earth Citizen Movement is a global, grassroots campaign, which has set out to create a Healthier, Happier, and more Peaceful World.
Felicia Somma, Event Coordinator
Design and development by Damian Bendersky.